Novo Legal Associate Attorney
Born and raised in Denver, Ari feels a deep connection to the local Hispanic community. After spending time abroad in Spain and Argentina, Ari then went on to attend Loyola Chicago School of Law, where he had a focus on family law and participated in the Family Law Clinic. Ari prides himself on genuinely hearing the concerns and desires of his clients, while fighting fervently for successful outcomes both in and out of the courtroom.
Activities & Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Loyola Chicago Family Law Clinic, 2015-16
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer
- Mi Casa Resource Center, Volunteer
- LOYOLA CHICAGO SCHOOL OF LAW Juris Doctor, 2016
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, MADISON B.A., Spanish, 2011
Head back to Our Firm page to meet the rest of your support team!
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.