Aaron has represented individuals from all walks of life in Criminal, Family, Immigration and Civil matters in front of tribunals ranging from municipal court to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. Aaron prides himself on staying ahead of the law’s frequent changes to achieve results.
Activities & Affiliations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Rocky Mountain Immigration Advocacy Network, Pro Bono Attorney.
- Colorado, Illinois
- US District Court, Colorado
- US Bankruptcy Court, Colorado
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Executive Office of Immigration Review
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO Juris Doctor, 2013
- FORT LEWIS COLLEGE B.A., Philosophy & Political Science, 2009