help with custody visitation rights
Determine Parent Time
When determining parenting time, factors that are considered include day to day schedules, drop-off or pick-up arrangements, and vacation or holiday schedules. The decisions surrounding these factors are always made with the best interest of the child in mind. The court will also consider other factors including, but not limited to:
- The wishes of the child if he/she is mature enough to express preferences
- The wishes of the child’s parents
- Adjustment to the child’s school and home
- The relationship between the child and other family members who may affect the child’s best interest
- Physical proximity the parties have to one another related to practical considerations of parenting time
- The ability each party has to place the child’s needs above their own
Parenting Time Modification and Enforcement
Contact Novo LegalRegardless of the circumstances that lead you to divorce, Novo Legal and the state of Colorado will help you create a plan that is in the best interest of the child while also attempting to be fair to both parents. Contact us today to discuss custody visitation.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.