Hiring a Divorce Attorney
Representation Worth Every Penny
Common Divorce Questions
The divorce process can seem confusing. You may find yourself asking questions such as:
- Is my spouse entitled to any property that I owned before our marriage?
- Was I in a common-law marriage?
- How do I complete my Sworn Financial Statement?
- Will I need a Qualified Domestic Relations Order to divide my retirement account?
- What is the Automatic Temporary Injunction?
- Will I have to pay child support or alimony?
An experienced divorce attorney should be the one answering these questions, rather than using an internet search. Let a Novo Legal divorce attorney guide you throughout your case and answer all of your questions.
Child Support and Custody Visitation
Contact Novo LegalAt Novo Legal, every one of our attorneys strives to provide fair representation and to ease the process of divorce for you and your family. Be sure that you are protected by contacting a Novo Legal divorce attorney today.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.