Novo Legal Of Counsel
Danielle was the Nadine Strossen Fellow with the American Civil Liberties Union’s National Security Project in New York. There, she worked on issues related to post-9/11 racial and religious discrimination and the intersection of national security and criminal justice. Before that, Danielle worked as an associate attorney with Killmer, Lane & Newman, LLP, where her practice focused on law enforcement misconduct, employment discrimination, and prisoners’ rights.
With Novo Legal, Danielle spearheads matters involving state and federal detainees ensuring they receive proper access to medical care. She is also an Assistant Professor of Law at California Western School of Law in San Diego, California, where she teaches Civil Procedure I and II along with Prison Law and Policy.
Activities & Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Ibn Khaldoun Prize for Excellence and Achievement in the Study of the Arabic Language
- Georgetown University Public Interest Law Scholar
- New York
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW Juris Doctor, 2012, cum laude
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY B.A. Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies 2011
Head back to Our Firm page to meet the rest of your support team!
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.