While our primary offices are located in Denver Colorado, Bryce regularly travels throughout the US representing clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) , the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), and the Department of State (DOS). Bryce is passionate about immigrants’ and workers’ rights, and works closely with Labor Unions in assisting their members with immigration issues.
Bryce is often featured on local news and radio programs in providing legal analysis and explaining immigration law and policy.
Activities & Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member 2015
- Rocky Mountain Immigration Advocacy Network, Pro Bono Attorney.
- Colorado, Idaho
- US District Court, Colorado
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Executive Office of Immigration Review
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO
Juris Doctor, 2012
- THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
B.A., Security and Intelligence 2009