Novo Legal Will Fight For You
When hiring an attorney for criminal defense, it is essential to hire someone you can trust to put forth the best defense for your case. Novo Legal has a team of attorneys with a track record for success and a broad spectrum of trial experience under their belts.
If you have been accused of a crime, you may feel like you are unsure of what to do next. Criminal charges can cause immense amounts of stress, and it often feels like your life is spinning out of control. The best way to alleviate those fears is to hire an attorney you can trust and start building your case. Getting prepared to defend your case can ease the mind knowing you are on track to fight the charges against you. Whether you’re facing felony or misdemeanor offenses in municipal, state, or federal court – we can help you throughout the process.
Areas of Criminal Defense Practice:
- Assault and Battery – Domestic violence, assault, and aggravated assault-related charges.
- Drug Charges – Charges related to possession or sale of a controlled substance as well as drug manufacturing charges.
- DUI Offenses – DUI and DWAI defense for first time DUIs, repeat DUIs, and driving under the influence of drugs.
- Firearm Charges – unlawful possession of firearms or ammunition, unlawful purchase or sale of a gun, illegal use of weapons, and other firearm and weapon-related charges.
- Property Crimes – This includes “white collar crimes” like embezzlement or fraud but also includes theft, trespassing, vandalism, burglary, and robbery.
- Sex Crimes – Public indecency, sexual assault, prostitution-related charges, and other crimes of a sexual nature.
- Violent Crimes – homicide, manslaughter, and other violent offenses.
- Traffic Violations – driving without a license, reckless driving, vehicular manslaughter, careless and imprudent violations, and additional traffic-related charges.
- Expungement – Elimination of criminal records post-conviction or after a Not Guilty verdict is received.
Understanding Your Rights
When facing criminal charges, it is crucial to avoid self-incrimination or saying anything that can be used against you. As they say, “Anything you say can, AND WILL, be used against you.” Do not accept any interrogation requests until you have hired an attorney, and do not have discussions with the police without an attorney present. A criminal defense attorney can work with you to help you understand your rights as a criminal defendant. If you have been arrested, you could be facing hefty fines or jail time.
Contact Novo Legal Today
If you or someone you love is facing criminal charges, contact Novo Legal today. We will help you build a strong casem, even conducting an independent investigation of your case when appropriate. Evaluating evidence to identify any reasonable doubt, we will thoroughly investigate your arrest to understand all of your available options.