Born in raised in Denver, Ari feels a deep connection to the local Hispanic community. After spending time abroad in Spain and Argentina, Ari then went on to attend Loyola Chicago School of Law, where he had a focus on family law and participated in the Family Law Clinic. Ari prides himself on genuinely hearing the concerns and desires of his clients, while fighting fervently for successful outcomes both in and out of the courtroom.
Activities & Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Loyola Chicago Family Law Clinic, 2015-16
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer
- Mi Casa Resource Center, Volunteer
- LOYOLA CHICAGO SCHOOL OF LAW Juris Doctor, 2016
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, MADISON B.A., Spanish, 2011